I just bought a new LG Extravert 2 today and I am unable to send text messages. Can you help?
DonnaLynnBennett
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just bought a new LG Extravert 2 today and I am unable to send text messages. I upgraded my plan, so I didn't know if it takes awhile for all of the services to work. I can make/receive calls and get on the internet, but when I try to send a text, it says no service. Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I just bought a new LG Extravert 2 today and I am unable to send text messages. Can you help?
DonnaLynnBennett
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks Tanisha,

I called Verizon Tech Support this morning and they fixed the problem. I did not have text messaging with my previous plan and there was a block on it, which they removed and now it's all good. Thanks for responding.

Donna

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I just bought a new LG Extravert 2 today and I am unable to send text messages. Can you help?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
DonnaLynnBennett, Congrats on your new Smartphone! I know your text messages are too important to be missed so let's look into this together! What happens when you try to send a text message? What plan did you upgrade to? Were your text messages previously blocked before getting your new phone? Please share so we can make sure you enjoy everything about your new phone.
TanishaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
DonnaLynnBennett
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks Tanisha,

I called Verizon Tech Support this morning and they fixed the problem. I did not have text messaging with my previous plan and there was a block on it, which they removed and now it's all good. Thanks for responding.

Donna

0 Likes