I just read reviews on the Pantech Hotspot , does VW care about customer reviews?
JustHonest

I just ordered a simple phone. A dumb-phone is all I need. I have a laptop, desktop, and a tablet. I also have a GPS device. So a smartphone is a redundancy.

I notice people rated the Pantech Hotspot (my chosen free VW junk-phone) very poorly. I have been a Verizon Customer for a very long time. I just return a phone when it doesn't function properly. However; doesn't VW care about its reputation and how they are viewed by the public? I assume just trapping people into 2 -year contracts is how they keep up the figures; so nothing else matters? Like any business that gets too big for it's pants, i.e. the auto industry. One day they will not be able to use tactics that are technically legal, but not ethical, to keep customers. I don't believe business ethics will really ever change; but all greedy giants learn the errors of their ways, in  not providing a good product and respecting the law in regard to consumer protection. If you satisfy a customer they will comeback. I guess if you cheat a customer and bind them to a 2-year contract with an early disconnection fee, they can never leave.

Where is Prez. Lincoln when you need emancipation?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I just read reviews on the Pantech Hotspot , does VW care about customer reviews?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I think it is called the Pantech Hotshot not hotspot.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: I just read reviews on the Pantech Hotspot , does VW care about customer reviews?
spitxfire
Contributor - Level 3

That's why you're given 14-days to return it, ETF free but you'll have a restocking fee.  That's why they let people write reviews on their website.  A lot of businesses impliment contracts, if that's not what you want you can pay full retail for a device.

0 Likes