I need to transfer a very special voice mail message from my octane LG phone to another devise or computer BEFORE I can upgrade the phone, no success at the store level? The Octane is very basic with dial in votive mail. There must be a way,
Addyrose

hhow to transgress a voice mail message to another devise?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I need to transfer a very special voice mail message from my octane LG phone to another devise or computer BEFORE I can upgrade the phone, no success at the store level? The Octane is very basic with dial in votive mail. There must be a way,
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Welcome Verizon Wireless Customers: CBW Productions is a service that will send you the voicemail as a sound file that you can save to your computer.

Switching devices should not affect the saved voicemails (unless you are moving to an iPhone).  An iPhone is a special case, as they have their own proprietary voicemail system.  Recording it yourself or paying $5 to have CBW do it for you (and result in a better quality recording) are your best options for preserving the voicemail.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I need to transfer a very special voice mail message from my octane LG phone to another devise or computer BEFORE I can upgrade the phone, no success at the store level? The Octane is very basic with dial in votive mail. There must be a way,
Snn5
Legend

Voicemails are supposed to stay on the Verizon server side.  Not on your phone.  But they only stay there for x number of days before they are deleted or you have to re-save them for another 14 days I believe.  Or, you can play it back to a sound recorder if your basic phone has that option and maybe save to the SD card or transfer to PC.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Welcome Verizon Wireless Customers: CBW Productions is a service that will send you the voicemail as a sound file that you can save to your computer.

Switching devices should not affect the saved voicemails (unless you are moving to an iPhone).  An iPhone is a special case, as they have their own proprietary voicemail system.  Recording it yourself or paying $5 to have CBW do it for you (and result in a better quality recording) are your best options for preserving the voicemail.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It is every 21 days that you have to resave the voicemails.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes