Is it possible to go onto the verizon web site and see text messaging that has been sent from my phone on a specific date?
Question4

Is it possible to go onto the verizon web site and see text messaging that has been sent from my phone on a specific date?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is it possible to go onto the verizon web site and see text messaging that has been sent from my phone on a specific date?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

kakas wrote:

How do you get to the last 90 days to view them.  Step by step please. 

see this post:

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is it possible to go onto the verizon web site and see text messaging that has been sent from my phone on a specific date?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can't see the text content unless you're using Verizon's Integrated Messaging (and I don't think it's available for basic phones, but I could be wrong).  You can see the past 90 days of text logs via your on-line MyVerizon account, assuming you're the Account Owner and logged in as such.

0 Likes
kakas

How do you get to the last 90 days to view them.  Step by step please.  And how can I put gps on my childs phone?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

kakas wrote:

How do you get to the last 90 days to view them.  Step by step please. 

see this post:

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

kakas wrote:

And how can I put gps on my childs phone?

maybe this is what you're looking for?

Verizon FamilyBase™ FAQs | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes