Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Is it possible to go onto the verizon web site and see text messaging that has been sent from my phone on a specific date?
Question4

Is it possible to go onto the verizon web site and see text messaging that has been sent from my phone on a specific date?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Is it possible to go onto the verizon web site and see text messaging that has been sent from my phone on a specific date?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

kakas wrote:

How do you get to the last 90 days to view them.  Step by step please. 

see this post:

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is it possible to go onto the verizon web site and see text messaging that has been sent from my phone on a specific date?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can't see the text content unless you're using Verizon's Integrated Messaging (and I don't think it's available for basic phones, but I could be wrong).  You can see the past 90 days of text logs via your on-line MyVerizon account, assuming you're the Account Owner and logged in as such.

0 Likes
kakas

How do you get to the last 90 days to view them.  Step by step please.  And how can I put gps on my childs phone?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

kakas wrote:

How do you get to the last 90 days to view them.  Step by step please. 

see this post:

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

kakas wrote:

And how can I put gps on my childs phone?

maybe this is what you're looking for?

Verizon FamilyBase™ FAQs | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes