Just got my cosmos 3 yesterday.
coffer1

When i tried to set my phone up it stared telling me what buttons i was pushing. Like when i go into menu then it says settings and tools. I couldn't get it to stop no matter what did it . So i turned off my phone.And when i turned it back on it no longer was doing that. But all my settings were gone and the time on the display is two hours ahead of my time. Can someone please help me ! Thanks, coffer1

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Just got my cosmos 3 yesterday.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Coffer1, I would be frustrated if this were happening to my phone being three day's old. I can assure you that we will figure this out. First,it does sound like the Prompts in Voice Command was turned on. Go to Settings & Tools. Phone Settings. Voice commands and select Prompts. You want to ensure that is turned off. Secondly, the phone's time is based on the network and can not be changed. Let's reprogram the device. Dial *228 and press option 1 for programming. Let us know how it works. For further support visit http://spr.ly/6585BGxfh site.

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes