KYOCERA DuraXV Extreme
isrealgottlieb

Hi,

Is the new KYOCERA DuraXV Extreme compatible with Verizon message +? and what about third party apps? 

0 Likes
Re: KYOCERA DuraXV Extreme
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The Kyocera DuraXV Extreme phone is compatible with the Verizon Message + app and can access, purchase, and download third party compatible messaging app. - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
isrealgottlieb

So from were can i download the verizon message plus app? can you give me the apk for this model? it doesnt have an app store

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can definitely look further into this. Is your device software up to date?

Jose A.M_VZW

0 Likes
isrealgottlieb

yes

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

isrealgottlieb, 

Perfect. The Verizon Messages+ application is already installed on your device. The only additional options you will have to download will be in the Media Store. Do you have access to the Media Center?

JenelleW_VZW

0 Likes
Here1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I believe this info is wrong. The DuraXV Extreme doesn't have the message+ app installed. It's a real shame since most other Verizon basic phones have it. Is there a way to have it installed?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Here1, we want you to be able to message in the way you choose. We are sending you a Private Note. TerranceT_VZW

0 Likes
Signal App? Re: KYOCERA DuraXV Extreme
lion93

I'm very seriously looking at purchasing a DuraXV Extreme, but I need to know that I can download the Signal text messaging app from the app store and activate it for this phone.  Is this one of the third party programs that is available?

0 Likes
Re: Signal App? KYOCERA DuraXV Extreme
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important to know if an app that is vital to you will work on a phone. I would recommend getting the information on what the specifications Signal needs to work on a particular phone Does it need a specific version of Android? Is there anything else? The Play Store ways to contact the app owners and you can ask them directly if necessary. Then call the manufacturer, Kyocera, at 800-349-4478 with that information to see if it will work.

0 Likes