Kyocera Dura XV
brendaw1017

Had to purchase a new phone for my husband and what a circus!!  The salesperson at the corporate store kept trying to sell me a home phone, wifi, wanted to know if we traveled?  Anyway I told her that I just wanted the phone and contacts put on the new phone.  She could not get the backup assistant to work so she sent us home with a phone and told me to access my Verizon account and print off his contacts because she kept getting an error message.  (She did what she wanted...her only concern was to get us a phone and anything other than that was not her problem!)  Got home went online and could not get it to work.   Called customer service and finally got through to a live person.   Had to set up My Verizon account for my husband and finally found the contacts, but backup assistant would not work,  another error message.  So after the rep checked seems that there is a glitch with this phone and won't be able to use backup assistant until September or October.   But printed off his contact list.  Then I sent him some text messages with pictures and they did not show up for about an hour.   So far I have spent the better part of my day with this phone and its problems.  Then the phone would not receive calls. Went directly to voice mail .  Tried making calls and that would not work either.  So had to call customer service AGAIN  and after an hour and a half finally got the phone to work but with out being able to use backup assistant.   This is rediculous! !  Surely you  as a company can come up with better phones and salespeople who know the phones!!  Instead of trying to sell people all the extras, give them a phone that works and does not take up my day trying to get it operational.  That is your job!!  Not mine!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Kyocera Dura XV
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Brendaw1017 - We hear you loud and clear! This is  not the type of experience we want our customers to have. I hope that you can accept our apologies. Your time and loyalty is valuable to us. I encourage you to provide us the store address and name of the rep that was helping you. We will make sure your feedback is delivered to the correct department. Did the original device have Back up assitant on it? Please let us know so we can further assist.
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Dayton15
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can u connect to wifi with this phone? We have it and want to what internet features it has. Thank you

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Basic phones do not have wifi capability.

0 Likes
Dayton15
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok thank you.