Kyocera DuraXV doesn't receive text messages
queen50

I can send text message to someone, and if receiver 'reply's to it, the incoming message will be received. If the other user originates the text message, the phone doesn't receive it. Any idea how to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Kyocera DuraXV doesn't receive text messages
queen50

Correction: Text messages from the other Verizon phone on my account don't get received. Text messages from other phones not on my Verizon plan are received just fine. Is this a configuration error of some kind?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi queen50!

I'm sorry to hear of any issue with messaging between you and another user. Let me gather some additional data. When that user sends to others, do they receive them? In other words, is this happening only when they send a message to your number? Are you having issues with any other users at all? Please share some additional details so I can help.

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
robiex2

My new Kyocera Dura XV does not receive text. If I remove sim card and put in old phone all text messages come through. Put back in Dura XV extreme, and nothing. Any ideas? I'm ready to return phone.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current.

If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes