LG Cosmos 3 Email Problem
bdcpharm

I have an LG Cosmos 3 phone that I received at the end of October, and I have been unable to access my verizon.net email account on the phone. I always get an error message that states: "Security Error: The server certificate could not be verified. Can this be resolved? I have contacted tech support twice with no luck."

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Cosmos 3 Email Problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bdcpharm, thank for reaching out to us and we would be glad to assist you with getting your email back up and running on your device. Let's look into this deeper. What application are you using to check your email on your phone? Are able to use other apps that use data on your phone?

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: LG Cosmos 3 Email Problem
happ1

Gerson,

He is using the Myriad Mobile Browser.  None of the Email providers work [Yahoo, AOL, etc.].  Half the pre-loaded web sites suffer from the same problem.  Here are the settings under "Encryption"

Authentication Caching:  On

Root Certificate:  5 issuers listed

Current Certificate:  This session was not established using a secure connection.

Myraid Browser version 6.2.3.2  Universal Edition

Encryption by RSA Data Security, Inc

Email providers and most web sites have this security error.

SO, what is the solution???

0 Likes