LG Cosmos 3 not receiving group texts
jljohnson352

My LG Cosmos 3 will not display most group texts I receive.  I can see that someone sent a group text to me, but 75% of the time the text will not open.  For instance today a coworker sent a group text (I could not read it), another coworker responded (I could not read it), a third responded once (I could not read it) and then the third responded a second time (I could read that one).  I do not see a setting I can change on the phone.  Is there something I am missing or should I let everyone know that I am unable to receive group messages?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: LG Cosmos 3 not receiving group texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Let's make sure you're able to get all your messages, jljohnson352. Have you ever been able to receive Group Messages? Do you have any issues with other messages or picture/video messages? It could be the file size is too large to open. Is there a setting in your Messages folder that allows you to increase message size? If so, please select the largest size, save, and see if you're able to get all Group Messages. Please keep us posted.   VanessaS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes