LG Cosmos Touch screen not working
kg13

Is there a way to open texts using the keypad or voice commands since my touch screen has stopped working? I can see my inbox using voice commands but can't open any incoming texts so I miss everything after the first 5 or so words. Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Cosmos Touch screen not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question, kg13! There's no way to open text messages using voice commands. Do you have insurance? If so, you can file a claim to replace your phone. Is your phone still under warranty? Did your phone incur any physical or moisture damage? If not, you could qualify for a free replacement device. Let me know if you need additional assistance.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: LG Cosmos Touch screen not working
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

kg13 wrote:

Is there a way to open texts using the keypad or voice commands since my touch screen has stopped working? I can see my inbox using voice commands but can't open any incoming texts so I miss everything after the first 5 or so words. Thanks.

Using the keypad, you can use the OK button to bring up the menu, then the arrow keys to move to the selection you want, and key OK to select it.  You should be able to get to the messaging menu and scroll through the messages using the arrow keys...

0 Likes