LG Env3 text message issues
mtmuddler

My mom uses a LG Env 3 phone.  Recently, she is having issues receiving some text messages.  She used to receive a group text message sent from my iphone to her and my sister who also has an iphone.  This seems to have stopped worked since my sister and I upgraded to IOS 8.  Also, when I send her a picture message now, she gets a message that the retrieval failed, but the message does go through.  Because of the failure message, the normal message ringtone does not alert her of the new message.  She is also receiving messages that just show as all small squares but I believe this to be messages that contain emoticons.  I'm just wondering if upgrading to the LG Extravert 2 or LG Cosmos 3 will make any difference or if she will still have problems receiving messages from newer phones/operating systems.  She does not want/need a smartphone at this time.  Any advice/insight would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Env3 text message issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mtmuddler,

I apologize for the inconvenience this might be causing. Is she able to recieve messages from other phones?  Try deleting old messages to make room for new ones. This will help clear memory on the phone which can be preventing the text messages to appear.  Keep us updated.

YareliM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes