LG Extravert™ 2, Text Length and Auto Complete from Contacts
knkdunaway

When I 1st got my LG Extravert™ 2 it allowed text lengths of 2000 characters instead of 160.  It ALSO, would auto complete recipients from my contact list.  Now it does nether.  I can only send 160 character texts and typed in names do not look up the related contact - I have to go through contacts to initiate all messages.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Extravert™ 2, Text Length and Auto Complete from Contacts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello knkdunaway. Sorry to hear that your phone is not functioning as you are used to it working. Did you notice if there were any new updates that may have been processed on your phone, prior to these issues commencing? Any possible account changes, also?

Text length is always limited to 160 characters, unless your message is being sent as an MMS/multimedia message. When you type a message larger than 160 characters, will it send it in two parts, or does it tell you that it cannot send out the message?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: LG Extravert™ 2, Text Length and Auto Complete from Contacts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello knkdunaway. Sorry to hear that your phone is not functioning as you are used to it working. Did you notice if there were any new updates that may have been processed on your phone, prior to these issues commencing? Any possible account changes, also?

Text length is always limited to 160 characters, unless your message is being sent as an MMS/multimedia message. When you type a message larger than 160 characters, will it send it in two parts, or does it tell you that it cannot send out the message?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes