LG Extravert - why doesn't a copy of the text and picture messages I send go to my phone?? and how do I remove the protective cover that the salesman put on it??
somethingme

I just bought LG Extravert.  Why don't copies of the text & picture messages that I send go to my phone?  I thought I set it up to do that, but all I have are the messages that I received, not the ones sent.  And how do I remove the protective cover that the salesman put on this thing???  I need to insert a sim card.

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Extravert - why doesn't a copy of the text and picture messages I send go to my phone?? and how do I remove the protective cover that the salesman put on it??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We want to keep those messages safe and sound! When going in to Messaging app> touch More>Settings>Is Auto Save Sent set to On here? In regards to case typically there is a indentation on case that will allow you to get your nail under it to pop it off.

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: LG Extravert - why doesn't a copy of the text and picture messages I send go to my phone?? and how do I remove the protective cover that the salesman put on it??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We want to keep those messages safe and sound! When going in to Messaging app> touch More>Settings>Is Auto Save Sent set to On here? In regards to case typically there is a indentation on case that will allow you to get your nail under it to pop it off.

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes