LG Extrovert 2 EDIT PHOTO option missing.
CABR

The EDIT PHOTO option under "MORE" in the Photos/Videos section is missing. I went through the manual and it says there is an Edit Photo option there. Anyone know how I can get that feature in my phone? Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Extrovert 2 EDIT PHOTO option missing.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CABR,

Lets dive deep into this Edit option. What options are you presented with after selecting More? What are you trying to Edit on the photo? I am sorry but I was unable to access the where the option for Edit should be in the Maunual for the LG Extravert 2. The manual for the orignal LG Extravert does show there should be an Edit option.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
shastatodd
Enthusiast - Level 3

mine is missing that too... as well as the notification light not working. it seems as though there are some software problems with this phone... im hoping they are addressed eventually.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CABR,

Lets dive deep into this Edit option. What options are you presented with after selecting More? What are you trying to Edit on the photo? I am sorry but I was unable to access the where the option for Edit should be in the Maunual for the LG Extravert 2. The manual for the orignal LG Extravert does show there should be an Edit option.

LindseyT_VZW

0 Likes
CABR

Hi Lindsey,

When I select the "MORE" option while on a picture, I receive the following items in the drop down: LOCK, ERASE, CAMERA, SHOP PICTURES, FILE INFO, SET AS FAVORITE.

The attached maual is the manual that Verizon sent me when I purchased this phone (and is also on the verizon wireless site next to "my device" under "my account". On pages 90 & 91 (page #'s 88 & 89 in the document), section 5 under "Picture & Video" lists all the Edit Photo options (select a picture, and then you can edit by drawing on the image, zooming in and out, rotating the image, etc.).

When I touch the desired picture like it says, I do not receive the Edit Options listed there.

Please assist in how I can have this corrected.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Cellwoman
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon has the wrong manual linked to this phone online.  This manual is for the LG Extravert not Extravert 2.  I downloaded the correct manual from LG and it does not show an Edit Option.  I don't know what manual Verizon sent you for this phone.  The only thing I got with this phone  was a very short "Get to Know Your Phone"  pamphlet.

0 Likes
shastatodd
Enthusiast - Level 3

crazy, so the upgrade from extravert to extravert 2 eliminated photo editing options?

it seems strange one cannot even rotate pictures with the "new and improved" version of this phone??? even my 5+ year old lgnv2 (that this phone replaced) had picture editing options.

perhaps there will be a software upgrade which will restore these options and make the notification light (being discussed on another thread) work.

0 Likes
Cellwoman
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't know if this option was was mistakenly left out by LG or if it was intentional.  I can't see why  they would intentionally leave it out.  Hopefully they will add it in a software update

0 Likes
CABR

I agree. Seems strange that the Extrovert 2 would have fewer options than the original Extravert. Like one of the previous posts mentioned, I got this phone to replace an old LG EnV2 that was over 4 years old, and that phone had all of the options to crop, rotate, zoom a picture... I hope Verizon replies with a software update that will correct this since when I was purchasing the phone, the user manual they provided indicates that this phone has all of the Edit Photo features, and that was one of the reasons I decided to upgrade.

0 Likes
shastatodd
Enthusiast - Level 3

verizon - any chance there will be a software update which allows picture editing and fixes the notification light?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

shastatodd we want you to fully enjoy your device! No news yet regarding an update, but you can stay on top of the latest info by visiting http://bit.ly/dDumph .

AshleyS_VZW

0 Likes