Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
LG VX5600 (Accolade) Pictures
pintonyc

Is there some way to copy the pictures on my LG VX5600 (Accolade) to my computer or to online storage?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG VX5600 (Accolade) Pictures
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
malpa

I have the same issue.

I already downloaded the BitPim software but it doesn't support the LG-VX5600, only 5500 and others.

Any advice?

0 Likes
acraftylady

If your phone takes a micro memory card you get one cheap and do it that way.    If it doesn't take a card and you have texting you can text them one by one to your email address.  Mary

0 Likes
malpa

Unfortunately it doesn't have a slot for a memory card. Any software out there that does this besides for BitPim?

0 Likes
acraftylady

I have no clue.  I just send them on by one as text to my email instead of bothering to get phone hooked to computer since we have unlimited texting.  Mary

0 Likes
bernpuc

I have been resorting to texting them off the phone.  However, I have an image recently that says "too big to send".  Never had that happen before.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry you've had problems transferring pictures bernpuc. Sometimes files are too big. You can try deleting text history in case memory is full. However, if you want to transfer to PC using USB, you can get all steps here: http://vz.to/ZP9m4A

I hope this is helpful.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes