LGVN170 Slow Charging Notification
meyerbp

My LGVN170 notified that it was slow charging with an option to turn off the notification.  I turned it off, but now want to turn it back on.  There is no reference of this "feature" in the manual.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LGVN170 Slow Charging Notification
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the confusion, your efforts are greatly appreciated. When you received the notification, were you using the charger that can with the phone? This specific notification setting is automatic and can not be turned off. However it can be cleared ended if it appears.

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the confusion, your efforts are greatly appreciated. When you received the notification, were you using the charger that can with the phone? This specific notification setting is automatic and can not be turned off. However it can be cleared ended if it appears.

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
meyerbp

I went online and there was no way to either respond or mark the response as Correct Answer.  However, I was not logged in.

I have two responses:

1. I am not sure which phone charger I was using.  However, none of my chargers gives me the Slow Charging Message.

2. I sometimes charge from AC and sometimes from the PC. Chargers and cables sometimes get intermixed.  Is there a way to identify the LGVN170 charger?

0 Likes