Messaging bundle confusion?
nickneal1017

I originally had the $50 Unlimited plan selected on my prepaid service. Well I could only afford the $35 refill card (realized that's all I needed anyways). I had a balance of $0.05 on my account (leftover from the $10 free airtime when I purchased the device). So I bought the $35 refill card, added it. Giving me a balance of $35.05. Well I had sent a text message before remembering I had opted for the $50 plan, thus going to My Verizon on my phone and changing my plan from the $50 to the $35. My balance before I changed plans, and after the text was $34.85. However, my account activity log showed a "Bundle Renewal" at the same time I added the refill card. So why is it every time I send a text message, my balance continues to drop? The plan shows it has Unlimited Messaging so why is it charging me?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Messaging bundle confusion?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The plan is for $50 each and every month you want to have service. If you can't afford it, then you need to call the prepaid customer service and CHANGE your plan to a pay as you go type of plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
nickneal1017
There is a $35 Prepaid plan too for basic phones. It has unlimited text and mobile web with 500 minutes
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

nickneal1017 wrote:

There is a $35 Prepaid plan too for basic phones. It has unlimited text and mobile web with 500 minutes

Have you changed to that plan then?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes