My LG cosmos3 will no longer connect to my Samsung 3G network extender
HARSHA19

Have been using this phone with the Samsung 3G network extender for over 2 years. It will no longer connect or if it does it drops the signal. Is there anything that I can do? My Samsung phone was having problems but after disabling advanced calling I seem to have the signal back, at least for now.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My LG cosmos3 will no longer connect to my Samsung 3G network extender
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Harsha19, we want to make sure that your issue is properly addressed. Concerning the network extender, if you are currently experiencing issues with both voice and data services while indoors, advanced calling would need to be disabled. The Samsung 3G Network Extender does not help improve data services, the 4G Network Extender doing so, and advanced calling might experience issues while connected to the 3G Extender. Concerning your LG device, have you tried restarting the Network Extender to see if your LG device holds a connection then?

HarleyE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes