My Samsung Brightside won't send or receive texts!
ldimella

help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Samsung Brightside won't send or receive texts!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Idimella,

Help is here! Let's get your text messaging running again. Are you still having issues with texting? Are having issues both sending and receiving? Try dialing *228 option 2. Let us know if this helps!

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
bran24bnm

I am having the same problem! I am so frustrated with verizon phones at this point. I have been through 3 different samsung brightsides. Finally, verizon sent me a new one. And now it wont send texts that are over a page long. or 160 characters. I am so frustrated and this is so annoying. Verizon and Samsung need to collaborate  to fix this ASAP.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning bran24bnm,

I am sorry for the frustration that you are going through with the Brightside. I know I would be frustrated as well. Are you able to send out picture messages without any kind of issues? How long have you been not able to send a message with more than 160 characters? If you haven't already let's go ahead and do the *228 send, when the recording comes on select option 2.Once that is done, power the device off all the way, take the back cover off, remove the battery, leave the battery out for 10-15 seconds. Then put it all back together and power it back on. Once it's back up and running let's try it out to see if we can send a message that has more than 160 characters.

Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes