New Convoy 4 says Internet and Apps store "Not Supported"
BEMIS111

Things I have done:

Verified account has data plan and not blocked.

Reset Power on/off and battery, also note - do have 3G coverage.

Updated software - strange that worked?

Not in Airplane Mode.

Voice works fine.

Called Verizon, they had me try through Media / Internet, same results - "Not Supported".  Said phone needs to be replaced. Just trying to utilize other experts to confirm prior to taking that step.

Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New Convoy 4 says Internet and Apps store "Not Supported"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BEMIS111, I am sorry to learn that you are having troubles with the phone. I like to download apps to my phone and understand the importance of getting this working for you. We appreciate the information provided of the steps you have already taken. I have researched the phone and I see that the next step would be to replace the phone. Have you done this yet?

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BEMIS111

I do appreciate your effort and response!!

A new phone is on the way and will post results soon.

Thanks!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BEMIS111,

That is certainly great to hear. Please let us know if you need anything in the meantime. We are happy to help you in any way we can.

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my  response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my  response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in  advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
BEMIS111

New Phone arrived - all's good!!

0 Likes