No access to Email/Applications/Navigator, etc. [Verizon Wireless Blitz (TXT8010)].
Ron_W

I just activated my Verizon Wireless Blitz (TXT8010) and have been unable to access the Backup Assistant, Get New Applications, Mobile Email, Verizon Navigator, etc.  I keep getting a message that states, "Unable to retrieve catalog.  Please try again later. (3332)".

I have been receiving this message for the past two days without fail and am a little frustrated.  Are basic phones so far out of date that no one bothers to help keep them functional anymore?!  I wouldn't even have to worry about this stuff if it weren't for the fact that having a smartphone is so ridiculously expensive, i.e. minimum $30/month data plans whether you use it or not!!!

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No access to Email/Applications/Navigator, etc. [Verizon Wireless Blitz (TXT8010)].
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sounds like you may have a data block on the phone (you can check via your on-line MyVerizon account or by calling Customer Service).  Also keep in mind that if you plan to use features that require data and you don't have a data plan on the phone, you'll incur a charge of $1.99/MB.

0 Likes
Re: No access to Email/Applications/Navigator, etc. [Verizon Wireless Blitz (TXT8010)].
Ron_W

Thank you tikibar1! I appreciate your help and will be contacting Verizon

cs again.

Happy New Year!

0 Likes