Old LG stopped receiving picture messages so I replaced it. Now new one doing the same thing!
BunnyLover

This is the second phone that I have that was retrieving picture messages, now it won't anymore.  I can send them with no problems. I tried shutting it down, then turning it back on but it still won't receive pictures.  What's going on?  Help please!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Old LG stopped receiving picture messages so I replaced it. Now new one doing the same thing!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BunnyLover

I always want to keep your picture messages up and running! I'm very sorry for the trouble you're experiencing. Let's work on this together.

Which model LG are you having this trouble with? Is there anyone else around you having the same issue with PIcture Messages? What happens exactly when you try to send the message? When did you notice this start happening?

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Old LG stopped receiving picture messages so I replaced it. Now new one doing the same thing!
BunnyLover

Oh thank you!

About 3 - 4 weeks ago I started having this problem. It's a Revere 1

I got a new one last week, same model, and it's doing the same thing. I can send any pictures I have saved with no problem. But when anyone tries to send me a media message, it keeps trying to connect and I get "message expired or not available"... no one else that I know of has been having this issue. I know it's not a faulty phone since this is the same as the one I replaced. Why would they both do that?

Thank you again!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BunnyLover,

Oh my! I would be lost without being able to view picture messages. Let’s keep working at this. How many bars do you have when you are trying to retrieve the picture? Are people sending you one picture in the text at a time?

AliciaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BunnyLover

I have four bars, and, yes they send only one picture at a time. This is getting old.

I failed to tell you that about twice a week, I also get "partial" text messages...not continued on the next text message, but unfinished text messages. This started happening at the same time as the "no pics" thing, on my first phone. NEVER had this problem either...until recently. This replacement phone is having the same issue. Same exact problem. I think Verizon purposely limited my phone model's capabilities in order to force me into investing in a more expensive phone. I hope I don't find this out to be a fact. am disillusioned with Verizon as it is.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BunnyLover,

We want for you to be happy with your phone & have it function as it should. We are trying our very best to make sure that we get this message mystery resolved for you. Thank you for the additional details. I’m going to send you a Private Message so that I can gather much needed information. Please message me back in the Private Message to continue.

AliciaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BunnyLover

Obviously VERIZON is giving me the "run around" about this.  I'm over it.

0 Likes