Pantech Jest 2 Alarm
mball1_

So my alarm has been working just fine since I have had the phone. But as of yesterday it will no longer go off. I have tried to see if i checked a button on a screen by accident,resetting the alarm, deleting stasrting all over, but I can't find anything. I need help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pantech Jest 2 Alarm
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, mball1!-

My alarm is very important to me and you too, I'm sure. Have you check the volume settings on the device? I recommend removing the battery from the back of the device while powered on, to 'soft reset' the device. Leave the battery out for 15-20 seconds, then insert back into the phone and reboot. After, just test the alarm and it should be working for you. Please keep me posted so I can assist further if necessary.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Pantech Jest 2 Alarm
Aryn

I've been having the same problem. When I turn it off and on again it will work for a few days and stop again. I've missed some very important meetings due to this "fluke" and had to dig out my old alarm clock.

Oh, and this is the 3rd defective Pantech Jest I've received. Customer service requested I look up trouble shooting online and call back if I want another phone... but I don't want another Pantech Jest. I'm tired of the "quality" of these phones.

0 Likes