Pending Order Blocking ability to upgrade
ironb98

Hi I placed a Preorder this morning for the Iphone 13. Unfortunately it was the Iphone 13 Pro and not the max version. I was able to cancel the order but I now can not make a new order. When I try place a new order it states i need to contact customer service due to having a pending order. My previous order states that it's canceled. I spoked to four account reps and three tried place a new order in the system and were not able to. The last customer service rep noted the issue and told me to wait a couple of minutes to see if the issue clears. It's been 3 hours and the issue is still present. Doing a quick google search this is a known issues for years now and it's has not been resolved by Verizon. 

0 Likes
Re: Pending Order Blocking ability to upgrade
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear about any trouble placing an order. We'll be happy to look into this with you. We'll send you a private note. - Henry

0 Likes
mlm17
Enthusiast - Level 2

Exact same issue here. I was told to give it 5-10 minutes to clear and that I should be able to go in and place a new order. 24 hours later, and I still can place an order. So frustrating.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mlm17, we certainly want for your order to get placed correctly for you. Have you been able to get things with your order resolved? 

-Christine

0 Likes
Jlkada

I’m going through this now… it’s been over 24 hours, and now The wait time was 47-76 minutes, can’t get a call back until tomorrow and over an hour texting with a rep has gotten no where. This is getting very annoying and I’ve been with Verizon 20+ years and the last 3 times I have upgraded my phone have been nightmares. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate your many years with us and recognize your time is valuable. We are here to help. To confirm, what's going on with the order on your account? -Lorenzo

0 Likes