lilithrising

Hi,

I have been having the same problem as well. I am getting numerous pix messages which tell me to go to www.vzw.comnewpix-flix-message. I go there and get the run around. It wants me to sign up for a cloud account, then when I try it tells me I am not the manager of the account. I am the only person who has this phone, I am the manager. Anyway, I have tried every link I can find to retrieve my pics and nothing lets me in. How can I get to my pics?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pix
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi lilithrising - Let's get you into your pictures! Were you presented an option to request Account Manager access? Are there other lines on the account? I am eager to get this resolved!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
lilithrising

HI,

A box pops up and tells me I don't have an active account. When I click the link to create an account it tells me I don't have authorization to make changes to the account. I am the owner and only person on the account. Please let me know how to fix this.

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello lilithrising!

Let's get down to the bottom of this once and for all OK? I'm sure I can assist. I've gone ahead and followed you in the forums. Please follow me back and then send me a Direct Message. We'll work together on a resolution!

Thank you,

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
lilithrising

Hi Christina,

To try to access my pix I follow the instructions and go to the web address as instructed from my phone. A white box pops up and states that I do not have an active account. I click the link to activate "My free account" and then the next page states "restricted account access." I click "request account manager status." It goes back to the same page. It states that I am an account member, when in fact, I am sole owner of the account. I cannot get past this page. Please let me know how I can fix this problem.

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lilithrising We want to make sure you can access you pictures online. What you can try is to unregister the account and re-register for My Verizon as the account owner. Is your phone the one on the account? 

Sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes