I want to change my current smartphone to basic mobile phone, please recommend a basic mobile phone that:
(1) has good speech quality,
(2) can block incoming calls, i.e., only numbers in my contact list can make a phone call to me,
(3) press only one key to switch between tone and vibrate
(4) has long battery life (more than 2 weeks)
The Intensity III has the first three features. However, it's nearly impossible to find a cell phone nowadays that has a two-week battery life. It should last a few days though. If you're considering buying an older phone on eBay or elsewhere, I recall LG and Motorola phones having great battery life.
1) Most of the newer basic phones have good speech quality
2) That isnt a phone feature that's a feature you set up on your account. So in this case you would need to make sure that the phone is compatible with family base.
3) Most new basic phones have this function now
4) good luck.. Most phones will last a few days but a few weeks is a little crazy.
I'd reccomend the
My Pop has the LG Revers model 1 a model gone now but he loves it because it has a loud Ringer and that is one point he has to have in a phone one that he can hear! But the Samsung Convoy 3 looks Cool and has some neat features So does the new Reverse 2.. b33