Pre-paid Cosmos 3 basic phone changes
wagygirl

I cannot get ahold of a human being to answer my questions about the automated system tellng me: "Support services for your phone ended on Dec 29th."    I never got a text or email about it. (Thanks Verizon. Could have bought a new phone while they were on sale.)

Does that mean I cannot speak to a human about my phone ever again or are you turning off 1X service?

[/]How do I change to a 3G android phone on the basic phone plan?[/u]

It would not have any 4G capabilities and would only have access to basic features: talk, text, data (facebook, twitter, email, youtube, etc)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pre-paid Cosmos 3 basic phone changes
mama23dogs
Legend

If you can't call, and are phone-less the simple fix is to go to Verizon, Best Buy and buy a new 3G basic phone And have your service switched over to the new phone.

Cosmos 3 is still sold, so It can't be obsolete. 

Broken?

0 Likes
Re: Pre-paid Cosmos 3 basic phone changes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I assure you that we want nothing more than for you to receive the customer service you need, wagygirl and I would be happy to assist you today. Let's make sure that you get the proper contact information.

We recommend that you reach out to our pre paid department at 888-294-6804 for assistance from our representatives. We do not have any alerts currently in regards to the services for this particular make/model ending. We look forward to finding a solution for you. Please reach back out to us for any other questions or concerns and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes