Problems with Samsung Intensity II
Dragonheart65

My son's phone is a Samsung Intensity II. Haven't had any problems until recently. It shuts down for no reason. It has power and has been shut off, battery taken out, put back in, powered up. It comes on but if you touch any button it shuts off. Past warranty so no doubt Verizon will try to make me pay for another, but I just want it replaced...as much as I pay for my line and my kids' lines, they should honor this for faulty phones. Anyone else with a Samsung Intensity II have the same problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Problems with Samsung Intensity II
tiggerinusa
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had the same problem with my son's phone. It turned off 6 times in a matter on 3 minutes then stayed on for 2 minutes then turned off again. He was very frustrated. I was advised by a Verizon Store worker to put in an insurance claim for a new phone (this phone was 18 months old and therefore no longer under warranty) and was also advised to tell them the original phone was lost as it made it easier to make the claim. I had to pay the $45 deductible but the new phone arrived the next day. I am having similar issues with my phone so I will do the same thing and claim on the insurance.

carolf5
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've had the same issues with my 2 replacement Samsung Intensity II phones.  Last night I was accused of getting the battery wet by a Verizon Store worker.  Customer isn't always right in that store...  Should have lost mine I would have gotten a new phone!

0 Likes
kobe13drummer

ask verizon for the number to the samsung company cal them and they woill give you this number to put on and inside the box send them the phone without the battery or back no charger juss the phone and if they see that it is an issue with the phone not caused by the owner they will replace your phone for free!!!!! thats what i did with my extravert and my intensity 2 that im currently using hope this helped

0 Likes