Samsung Brightside
MegRyan

I am having the same issue but I can't even get the option to view the incoming text late, how do I get that option? I am so disappointed in this phone I just renewed my contract too, very upsetting.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Brightside
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MegRyan, I don't want you to be disappointed in your purchase. When you're in your Inbox and a new message comes in, does the message open right away? If so, you can turn Txt Auto View off in Messages, Settings, Txt Auto View.

Marquia_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
MegRyan

I will try that thanks

0 Likes
MegRyan

Ok, I tried that and it didn't work, every time I am n the middle of texting and one comes over it send my text right to drafts, very disappointing, I am unhappy with the phone and Verizon, I can't use my Usage Controls on my new plan either I am almost thinking of taking the fee to cancel if things don't improve, and why is this red? I can't even see what I am typing..

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Meg,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your phone. We need to take this a step further and personally speak with you.  Please send us a Direct Message with your number and a good time to call you.  We need to find a resolution for you.

Bobby_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
MegRyan

Phone number removed for privacy.

Please send phone numbers to Bobbys_VZW via a direct message. To send a direct message, visit the profile by clicking here. Then, click "Send direct message", under "Actions" on the right-hand side.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes