Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Samsung Convoy will not ring
rephil

Samsung Convoy will not ring not set on Ring only or on ring/vibrate  no matter the setting it will not ring

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Convoy will not ring
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi rephil!

Let's see what's causing the problem! When did the issue begin? Any physical or water damage?

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
rephil

since I got it and no damages of any kind I found it will ring in driving mode only

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for the info rephil! May I ask do you get an audio alert when you receive a text message? What is the volume set to in the Settings on the Convoy? IF you can share the details then we can investigate further.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW

0 Likes
rephil

no it not damaged or got wet I don't get or send text messages and ring set on high

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi rephil,

Thanks for the details about your device. How long has it been going on? Please send a text message to your own phone number. This tests your incoming and outgoing messages at the same time. Please keep me posted on how that goes.

Thanks

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes
rephil

I do not text nor know how also I am in Canada for week so that would not be an option for now and it has been going on since day one

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That's helpful to know, rephil. I want to get this resolved for you! Are you able to successfully make calls out on your device?

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes