Samsung Convoy will not ring
rephil

Samsung Convoy will not ring not set on Ring only or on ring/vibrate  no matter the setting it will not ring

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Convoy will not ring
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi rephil!

Let's see what's causing the problem! When did the issue begin? Any physical or water damage?

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
rephil

since I got it and no damages of any kind I found it will ring in driving mode only

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the info rephil! May I ask do you get an audio alert when you receive a text message? What is the volume set to in the Settings on the Convoy? IF you can share the details then we can investigate further.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW

0 Likes
rephil

no it not damaged or got wet I don't get or send text messages and ring set on high

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi rephil,

Thanks for the details about your device. How long has it been going on? Please send a text message to your own phone number. This tests your incoming and outgoing messages at the same time. Please keep me posted on how that goes.

Thanks

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes
rephil

I do not text nor know how also I am in Canada for week so that would not be an option for now and it has been going on since day one

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's helpful to know, rephil. I want to get this resolved for you! Are you able to successfully make calls out on your device?

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes