Samsung Gusto 3 not playing ringtone during incoming call!!!
narno615

My Samsung Gusto 3 is less than a year old and just very recently will not play ringtones. My volume settings are fine. My keypad tones still sound. I tried checking for updates and even resetting to factory settings. It is very frustrating to not know when I am being called. The speakers shouldn't be the issue if the keypad tones and volume still work. I go into "Change ringtone" and the ringtones will not even Play there. How do I fix this because I constantly am missing calls! My kids worry me enough as it is!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Gusto 3 not playing ringtone during incoming call!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi there narno615,

I'm sorry to hear about the phone ringer not working. I know how important it is to have a working phone. I'll be happy to help you out with this. I'm going to send you a direct message within the forum system so that I can get more information from you. Reply to that at your convenience.

Thanks,

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Doggielover1

Can you please help me also,  I can't turn the ringer on our phone either. what's the deal? Brand new phone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Doggielover1,

Having the ringer on your phone working properly is definitely important so I completely understand your concern. Let's work together and get the ringer working right.

Do you also have the Samsung Gusto 3? Is it not working at all or only for certain functions? Is the ringer volume turned to high http://vz.to/1UC2l32? When did this issue start?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes