Samsung Intensity II picture message help
macsmom

I can't send or receive picture messages. I checked "My Verizon" and I don't have any blocks on any services so not sure what  I need or what I'm doing wrong. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Intensity II picture message help
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello macsmom,

I am more than happy to assist you with your picture messaging on your device. May I ask are you able to access the Internet on your device? If not then please reply with the error message that you get. Also, I have some other questions to get a clear understanding of the issue. They are as follows:

• What software version do you have on the Samsung Intensity II?
  • How much available device memory do you have left?
  • Have you erased any of your saved threaded text messages?
  • Do you have a signature on your text/picture messages?
  • Is auto-receive enabled on the device?
  • Are you entering the 10-digit mobile number of the recipient?

Once you have provided the answers to the questions above then I can determine if it is network or device related. If you believe that the issue is device related then I would recommend doing a factory reset on the device. As always, I encourage that you back up your contacts using  backup assistant prior to performing the factory reset. I have also posted the reset steps below.

Reset Phonebook

From the main screen, press Contacts [Right SoftKey].

PressOptions [Right SoftKey]

Select Manage contacts

Scroll to Erase ALL Contacts, press OK

Erase All Contacts displays. 

Scroll to Yes or No, press OK.

Enter Lock Code displays.

Enter the 4 digit lock code ( default: last 4 digits of phone number ).

Once the device has been resetted back to factory settings, you may have to reactivate your service. This can be done by calling *228 and selecting option 1 when the automated response plays. After the activation process, please test your voice services and your text & picture messages. If the problem still persists then please reply to this message with your findings.

Thank you...

0 Likes