Samsung Intensity III alarm issues
troubledbyproblemswph
Enthusiast - Level 1

My alarm does not work on my phone when I set it at night to get up in the morning.  I see there are more people with this problem.  Has Verizon or Samsung given any answer on how to fix this or have they acknowledged a problem?  I know if people are calling in, like I did, they are aware of it.   Please post a message if you are having problems with your alarm.  Thanks...

Labels (1)
Re: Samsung Intensity III alarm issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello troubledbyproblemswphone!

I am sorry for the inconvenience this must be causing! Samsung is investigating this concerns and will have it corrected in the next software update. Once available, you will be able to have it updated in any of our corporate stores at no cost. We will post more information as it becomes available.

Thank you,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
sjhark

I had the same problem with my phone. As a work-around, I've found that if I switch the time to 24-hour time (military time) and then create a new daily alarm and never deleting it, the alarm has functioned every time. I tried an AM alarm created in the PM and a PM alarm created in the AM and so far they've worked every time. You just have to live with military time until a software fix comes along.

0 Likes
vjs13

Any idea when the update will be available?

0 Likes
andrewsieg

Just purchased this phone three days ago and have not been able to get the morning alarm to work yet.  I'm having all of the problems described on this and other posts.  Almost missed work the first time. 

0 Likes
FunkyFunky
Enthusiast - Level 1

Any idea when this may be fixed?  As of today this is still a problem.

apitch
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, still not fixed.  Honestly, will there ever be a fix?

apitch
Enthusiast - Level 2

Military time didn't remedy my alarm failures.

ljbho
Enthusiast - Level 1

My alarm on the Intensity III doesn't work either. Verizon honored their warranty and replaced it with another. The alarm didn't work. They were willing to replace that one with a refurbished model which didn't work either. Now I have a refurbished phone that still doesn't work. The solution I was told was to spend more money on a better phone.

0 Likes
ljbho
Enthusiast - Level 1

I want to be made sure I will get one of those phones. I had a right up for being late and had to buy a battery clock because one hotel didn't make the wake up call. Had to run for the plane without a shower, hair and makeup. Not good for job evaluation. I had a Verizon tech set it to prove it wasn't me. sjhark's solution didn't work for me.