Samsung Intensity III wont send pics
aceshannon

my phone wont send pics via Bluetooth to my smart phone, although they both discover each other they wont connect. Ive tried using the USB cable but that does nothing, my phone updates its driver but it somehow thinks its a CD rom and not a phone...I cant even text or email the pics because it says there is not enough memory yet there are only about 60 pics on the phone and nothing else!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Intensity III wont send pics
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get those pictures removed! The only way to move pictures from a basic device to a smartphone would be using a SD card. Do you have one in your current phone?

ChaunceyM_VZWSupport

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
aceshannon

not on my smart phone, only on the basic phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No worries, aceshannon! You can put the SD card into your smartphone, and move the pictures to the smartphone. Just be sure to not format the card as this will erase all content.

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
aceshannon

No I can't as I've stated before my smart phone ( an iPhone 4) does NOT have a memory card slot. Windows 7 does not recognize the phone as mass storage like it says on the phone. It think the phone is cd rom instead of a phone. Plus it won't let me text the pics out saying not enough memory to do so. But the pics are the only thing on the basic phone nothing else. This is very frustrating. A PC friend told me pretty much all I can do is find another pc and try uploading the pics to that pc and see if that works.

Joy M. Winstead

0 Likes