Samsung Intensity ii - Pictures
snowfaerie11

I have recently upgraded from a Samsung Intensity ii to a newer smartphone, but still need to get the pictures off my old Intensity ii.  I can no longer send messages or send to an online album since the service was changed over to my new phone, and my phone has never been able to successfully connect to my computer via USB.  My local verizon store has been useless in answering the question of: HOW DO I GET MY PHOTOS OFF THIS  PHONE?  Does anyone have a solution for downloading photos from a disconnected Intensity ii?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung Intensity ii - Pictures
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Method 1: Connect your Intensity to your computer via a micro USB cable and copy and paste your photos from phone to computer.

Method 2: Do you have a micro SD card in the Intensity? If not, you can put one in, move your photos to it, then remove the card. Put it in a card reader/adapter, insert into your computer and transfer that way.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Method 1: Connect your Intensity to your computer via a micro USB cable and copy and paste your photos from phone to computer.

Method 2: Do you have a micro SD card in the Intensity? If not, you can put one in, move your photos to it, then remove the card. Put it in a card reader/adapter, insert into your computer and transfer that way.

0 Likes
snowfaerie11

Unfortunately, the computer is not able to open any files from the Intensity.  It recognizes the device, but does not recognize that there are any files on the phone.  I will look into an SD card; thanks for your help!

0 Likes