Samsung brightside software update blue screen
mt97

After the software update this week, my screen on my samsung brightside turned blue. But now my touch screen doesn't work at all.The phone will ring, but I can't get the touch screen to move in order to answer it. Same with texting.

I have removed the battery and re-installed without any success. I took it to verizon and they couldn't fix the problem. They have ordered me a new phone.

Has anyone else with this phone had this problem since the update took place this week?.                                   

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung brightside software update blue screen
budone
Legend

I would do a master reset.

0 Likes
mt97

Thanks I tried that. But with the touch screen not responding I can't choose 'yes ' or "no"  to reset to factory defaults. my arrow key and keyboard don't respond to it.

0 Likes
roncaster28
Enthusiast - Level 2

Isn't there a key combo to press and hold on power up that also does a hard reset of the phone back to factory settings?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi roncaster28,

I have checked my resources and I am not able to find any alternate master reset instructions. The only way to perform a master reset on the Samsung Brightside is outlined at this link http://vz.to/Q41TFK

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes