Service not active on network message...
AnKing
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a LG Extravert.I always send photos from my phone to facebook.A few days ago I started getting a message when I try to send a photo and it says "service not active on network".I called customer service yesterday and was on the phone with them and LG for 2 hours.We did the tower updates and updated the phone and still it doesn't want to work.I can send photos to myself and everyone else just not to facebook.It isn't facebook either!!If anyone out there has the same issue or has had this issue please tell me what to do!:)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Service not active on network message...
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

How do you send the photos?  There are a few ways that I am aware of:

1.  Text the photo to 32665 (FBOOK)

2.  Send an email to your personalized email address @facebook.com

3.  Use a Facebook app on your phone

You can also send the pics to your email and send them from your computer. Not as immediate as from your phone, but it would work.

How are you currently trying to upload it?

0 Likes
Lterrill
Enthusiast - Level 1

i just started having this prob as well, and was hoping you have found a solution for this problem,

AnKing
Enthusiast - Level 1

#1 and #2 wont work.If they was I would not have posted this question!lol and there isnt a facebook app for this phone...I contacted facebook and it isnt on their end...I have even removed my phone numerous times and still nothing.I created a myspace account to see if it was just facebook and it still didnt work.Seriously thinking of switching providers!

0 Likes
acraftylady1
Contributor - Level 1

I don't have facebook but do you have twitter to try that?  I know I can text photos fine to twitter on my ENV3 as I just did it yesterday.  I just saying if facebook, myspace and twitter don't work then it's on your end as far as twittrer goes so maybe the other's too.   Mary

0 Likes
AnKing
Enthusiast - Level 1

I dont want twitter and dont want to try twitter...I want Verizon to fix my phone!And its still under warranty:/

0 Likes
allyson5

I am having the same problem and I am thinking of swapping back to my old service. Nothing about the Verizon prepaid has been good! I cant get any answers to any of my problems! If you find a solution please let me know!

0 Likes
Mangatigger

I just started experiencing the same problem yesterday. I have tried texting the pic to 3255 andfrom the sending from the pic album to the social network. Checked all the Facebook settings on my FB account everything is fine there. I simply have the LG flip phone, but has never given me problems before. I too have noticed that my battery life seems to be shorter. Grrrr. I want a fix for this!!!

0 Likes
camerakid92

I'm getting this too...just started today. Ughhh it's so annoying. 😕 I have the LG Extravert as well.

0 Likes
montanadawn
Enthusiast - Level 1

Possibly this is a temporary glitch and all will be well tomorrow?  Verizon isn't perfectly seamless, but they seem to be trying to keep up.  I am going to be patient for a little while longer.  This problem just popped up for us too up here in Monnntana.  And we have different phones from y'all.  Will be checking back on this thread to see how it is progressing.  Peace!

0 Likes