Transfer pictures from Moto W385 over to new incredible
MommaSanBon

I am trying to do the same type of things, except transfer my wifes pics to PIX Place?  Do you know a way to do this?  I am pretty proficient at this stuff, but I could not find a way other than one - by - one?

It is a Motorola W285 - can someone help me?

<Branched to a new discussion and subject line edited to fit topic.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Transfer pictures from Moto W385 over to new incredible
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I think you can select all of them at once, or mark / select certain ones, then use the options to upload them to PIX Place.  They will still go one at a time, but with less interaction from you.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I vaguely recall having to individually send the pictures on my Motorola W385 to PIX place on the Verizon Wireless website. Then I had to log into the site and then I could download all of the pictures. I don't even remember what address I sent them to.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
MommaSanBon

Ann,

Thanks for the reply!  So far that is the only way I have found as well, such an antiquated method.  However, I have to send the pics form my phone one by one and it is so time consuming!!  She never transferred any so she has like 90 + pics on the W385....you know of any way to send multiples?

Mark

0 Likes
MommaSanBon

Suzy,

For some reason I just saw this right now, never got noticre?  Thanks for the info., I'll try that!  Have a great day!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No, I don't sorry.  I think I had about 25 to do myself when I was going to switch from the W385.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes