Transferring Rongtones and Games on LG Cosmos 2
aoe_sunshine

I just got a replacement for my LG Cosmos 2 phone and was told by Verizon's customer service that I would be able to transfer all of the ringtones and games that I had purchased onto my new phone. I haven't been able to find any help on the website for doing this. Any suggestions?

-Michelle

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Transferring Rongtones and Games on LG Cosmos 2
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Log in to My Verizon, go to My Device, Manage and Store Media.  Some things you can re-download to the replacement device.  Others you need to re-purchase and then you will get a credit, usually on the same bill, so you end up not paying for the purchase.

0 Likes
aoe_sunshine

It keeps taking me to backup assistant plus. Do I need to add this to my account?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you use Backup assistant on your previous phone?  That's the way contacts, and media are now transferred.  If not, then call customer service, and they can see from your account what you purchased in the past and what will transfer to the replacement device.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, aoe_sunshine!

Are you still having a concern transfering these media files to your replacement phone? Are you receiving an error message when trying to install/use on the device? Please let me know.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
aoe_sunshine

I still can't get them to transfer. On my profile it shows them as paid for but they aren't on my phone.

-Michelle

0 Likes