Hello like most people I have gotten my phone wet and I was flipping out but here is a quick fix that will work for almost all phones but not Androids, Iphones, and Touch screen phones....... take a bag of rice and fill it up but leave a little room and put your phone in there without the battery or battery back on and leave it in there for 48-72 hours or 2-3 days!
50/50...once an electric gets wet it can be ruined on the spot. the rice pulls out the moister but the damage has already been done
>Post edited to replace a word the system censor had blocked<
Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
Something else that worked for me when i accidentally washed my Garmin GPS in the washing machine that might help.
Open it up to the best of your ability and put it on the dash of a warm car (no joke). Took every drop of water out for me.
If your phone is as bad as you say, then this might be a last resort step as "what have you got to lose" at that point?