What can I do on an LG Cosmos 3 without data?
joekorn

I have a cosmos 3 basic phone.. I do not have Data only text unlimited.

Can I send a  text to an email address ?

Can I send photos via text from my phone?

Can I add data to this phone?

Can I block data from this phone ?

I know a lot of questions I just can not seem to get an answer from the stores.

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: verizon LG cosmos 3 data ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the correct place, joekorn. We're the answer center. Your LG Cosmos 3 is capable of receiving a data connection if you opt to, but it's not required to have one. If you opt to not use data on it, there's a block called Block Data under Manage Service Blocks in your online account.

Sending texts are part of the fun of owning a phone. You can absolutely send photos to another phone from your device. Here's a link with instructions. http://vz.to/1jx4ooK In order to send to an email address, simply substitute the full email address for the phone number in the "to" field.

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: verizon LG cosmos 3 data ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the correct place, joekorn. We're the answer center. Your LG Cosmos 3 is capable of receiving a data connection if you opt to, but it's not required to have one. If you opt to not use data on it, there's a block called Block Data under Manage Service Blocks in your online account.

Sending texts are part of the fun of owning a phone. You can absolutely send photos to another phone from your device. Here's a link with instructions. http://vz.to/1jx4ooK In order to send to an email address, simply substitute the full email address for the phone number in the "to" field.

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes