What do I do if the coupon I was sent is already expired?
marz-K
Enthusiast - Level 3

I requested a coupon from the Verizon Website that was sent to my email address for an in-store pickup.

The coupon expiration date is 4/30/2015.

Today is 5/2/2015.

The coupon was for the 99 cent LG Extravert 2.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: The coupon sent in an email from Verizon has already expired!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I'm sorry that you received an expired coupon, k_drive. I have lifted this up to have this corrected. I see that the LG Extravert 2 is still available for $0.99 on our website. Are you able to complete the order online and then select in store pick up instead of printing the coupon? You can select "Check In- Store Pickup Availability" to see if the phone is available. http://spr.ly/6583A5RU

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I'm sorry that you received an expired coupon, k_drive. I have lifted this up to have this corrected. I see that the LG Extravert 2 is still available for $0.99 on our website. Are you able to complete the order online and then select in store pick up instead of printing the coupon? You can select "Check In- Store Pickup Availability" to see if the phone is available. http://spr.ly/6583A5RU

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
marz-K
Enthusiast - Level 3

Andrea:

Thank you for the quick response and for the information.

Ken

0 Likes