What is the meaning of the bell-shaped icon on my screen with a red line through it?
Islandnomad

I have a new phone Samsung Cosmos 3 Prepay ~~ what is the meaning of the bell-shaped icon on my screen.  It has a red line through it.  All I can think of is that the ringer is turned off but it seems to be set.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What is the meaning of the bell-shaped icon on my screen with a red line through it?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Islandnomad,

Sorry for any confusion concerning the notifications on your phone.You're actually correct, this means that the ringer is set to silent for all notifications and calls. You can change the volume of your ringer using the buttons on the side of the phone, when not on a call.I hope this helps.

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: What is the meaning of the bell-shaped icon on my screen with a red line through it?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Islandnomad,

Sorry for any confusion concerning the notifications on your phone.You're actually correct, this means that the ringer is set to silent for all notifications and calls. You can change the volume of your ringer using the buttons on the side of the phone, when not on a call.I hope this helps.

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes