When I receive a new media message my phone wants to know if I want to receive it. I hit "yes", but it says "message receipt failed". How do I get my phone to receive the message?
achel

When I receive a new media message my phone wants to know if I want to receive it. I hit "yes", but it says "message receipt failed". How do I get my phone to receive the message?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When I receive a new media message my phone wants to know if I want to receive it. I hit "yes", but it says "message receipt failed". How do I get my phone to receive the message?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Receiving all your messages without any errors is very important, achel. I send and receive picture messages from friends and family all the time. When did this error start coming up on your phone? Are you able to send a picture message without any issues? What device are you currently using? Please keep me posted. Looking forward to getting this fixed ASAP.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: When I receive a new media message my phone wants to know if I want to receive it. I hit "yes", but it says "message receipt failed". How do I get my phone to receive the message?
achel

For about 2 months now, I haven't been able to receive or send picture messages. I have a LG Revere

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Two months is too long to not be able to send or receive, achel. We're on the case. Are any others on your plan or in your location having the same issue? What zip code are you in? Any data blocks on your account?

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes