Why I can't re-activate my previously used LG VX8300? I dial *228 but it's not connecting, there is nopd dial tone
zismor

Why I can't re-activate my previously used LG VX8300? I dial *228 but it's not connecting, there is nopd dial tone

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why I can't re-activate my previously used LG VX8300? I dial *228 but it's not connecting, there is nopd dial tone
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is your previous phone, or the phone currently attached to your number, turned off completely? 

Dial *228 then press SEND. (Obvious maybe, but you didn't say you did that)

You can always call Customer service from a landline or other phone (800-922-0204), choose option 4, thne say "Agent" at the prompt to talk to a live person and get this done.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Why I can't re-activate my previously used LG VX8300? I dial *228 but it's not connecting, there is nopd dial tone
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is your previous phone, or the phone currently attached to your number, turned off completely? 

Dial *228 then press SEND. (Obvious maybe, but you didn't say you did that)

You can always call Customer service from a landline or other phone (800-922-0204), choose option 4, thne say "Agent" at the prompt to talk to a live person and get this done.

0 Likes