Why do callers get a busy signal on my LG Exalt?
Jmeador23

I have an LG Exalt II phone and I have been told some of my contacts get a busy signal when dialing my number while others are able to get through.  All callers are cell phone users.  However the ones having problems seem to have the same area code as mine.  Whereas those with a different area code are able to get through.  I’ve tried turning my phone off then back on and I still am having problems.  i Have missed important phone calls over the last few days.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why do callers get a busy signal on my LG Exalt?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

For those who are having trouble, are they dialing all ten digits of your phone number?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Jmeador23

Yes I believe they are. I know one of them has my number listed using the area code.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jmeador23,

A busy signal is certainly unusual to have with a cell phone, so let's check that out. I say this because normally you'd have a caller get sent to your voicemail if you're unavailable to take their call. Do you recall the last time you received a voicemail on your Exalt II? Dial *86 (include the *) to dial yours from your phone to make sure it's active, and keep us posted.

RussellM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jmeador23

Somehow my phone is working properly. I removed the battery and put it back in. Since then, I have not encountered any other problems.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are so glad to see things are working well for you now. Please keep us posted.

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes