Why is my device telling me I have an "invalid battery?"
K9KRAZZY

MY MOTOROLA V325 GOES TO A WHITE PAGE SO I TRY TO CHARGE IT AND IT WILL SAY ''INVALID BATTERY''. JUST PURCHASED A NEW BATTERY BEFORE I HAD SERVICE TURNED ON .SO WHAT MIGHT BE WRONG??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: my motorola v325 goes to a white page,then try to charge it ,and it says ''invalid battery''
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
This is very strange Brooks! When did this issue start? Try doing a master reset and test: Menu>Settings & Tools>Initial Setup>Master Reset. You may be asked to enter security code (000000).

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: my motorola v325 goes to a white page,then try to charge it ,and it says ''invalid battery''
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
This is very strange Brooks! When did this issue start? Try doing a master reset and test: Menu>Settings & Tools>Initial Setup>Master Reset. You may be asked to enter security code (000000).

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Not applicable

WOW. That was the phone I got when I got my first cell phone 9 years ago. Surprised you found one that still works they haven't made those in years. They were robust though could drop that sucker on pavement and nary a scratch.

0 Likes